Monday, 31 August 2026

Mr Cool

 I don't know what you want from me

And doubt I ever will

I don't know what your looking for

Are you getting a cheap thrill


Seeing if you can test my nerve while digging underground

Or just waiting on that moment when my limits can be found


I wasn't born with a silver spoon hanging from my mouth

Don't need a compass to point me north or south

I could spell, reed, and write before the age of six

I can find fresh water with willow dowsing sticks


You'll have to get up early before the sun can rise

Try singing with the birds to pull wool over my eyes

You wont get the better of me as I am Mister Cool

I can see you coming and aint nobody's fool


You wont get the better of me by playing silly games

You wont fit me up, I wont take the blame

You aint getting the better of me, Not one little bit

So please submit, give in and just quit

Yeah you aint getting the better of me, Not one little bit


Don't waste your time while shouting out those evil lies

I have people watching you " your so called friends are spies

They tell me everything, every hate speech you announce

Feel the weight of my wrath every pound and every ounce


The rock of truth will sit upon your tales and your lies

The boulder of guilt will forever blind your eyes

Take just a minute to ask yourself one thing

Why appear like a butterfly? but like a wasp you wanna sting


You wont get the better of me by playing silly games

You wont fit me up, I wont take the blame

You aint getting the better of me, Not one little bit

So please submit, give in and just quit

Yeah you aint getting the better of me, Not one little bit


Yeah I can see you coming and aint nobody's fool

You wont get the better of me as I am Mister Cool


I don't know what you want from me

And doubt I ever will

I don't know what your looking for

Exhausted by your lies and damnation overkill


Yeah I can see you coming and aint nobody's fool

You wont get the better of me as I am Mister Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment