Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Mr Nice Guy

 Give it to me straight, your manners aint great

Tell it like it is, its my business

I need to know, why your shouting at me

I need to reply. hear this for free


Tripping over your lies and your ugly disguise

Mr nice guy you aint fooling me

Looking into your eyes I plainly see


I have not been this angry for such a long time

But your outburst just blew my mind

Now all I wanna do is have my say

You have no excuse no no no way


Aint fooling me or wearing me down

Do you see me laughing you aint no clown


Stop running your mouth, Shouting the odds

Your face like thunder while spitting rods

You have been rumbled yeah found out

Its time your evil was getting called out


Too many people have seen your face

Two types are showing and both a disgrace

Don't lecture me, show some respect

Your disguises are totally and physically wrecked


I have not been this angry for such a long time

But your outburst just blew my mind

Now all I wanna do is have my say

You have no excuse no no no way


That thinly veiled apology

Don't cut no mustard its plain to see

Respect your elders and mend your ways

Or cometh the reaper " You will one day pay"


Mr nice guy you aint fooling me

Looking into your eyes I plainly see

Aint fooling me or wearing me down

Do you see me laughing you aint no clown


I have not been this angry for such a long time

But your outburst just blew my mind

Now all I wanna do is have my say

You have no excuse no no no way

No No No Way No No No Way

No No No No No No No No

No No No way



No comments:

Post a Comment