Monday, 17 August 2026

Devil in Red

 Was that your girl I saw you with today?

"I only ask" she seemed to look my way

Did she mention anything to you?

I'm curious as nothing else to do


Have you been going out for long

I'm just asking "Don't know right from wrong

It wouldn't be the first time I stole your girl

That's what I do In my own little world


I go both ways on a one way street

I bang my drums to a rock steady beat

I really am the shocking Devil in Red

I take my pleasure in another mans bed


I cant help it if I look real cool

Just such a catch and nobody's fool

A real mean mister know it all

Would you be annoyed if I give her a call


I really like the way she looks

I might be smitten if she bites my hook

Just like a catfish is she really game

How old is she and what's her name?


I go both ways on a one way street

I bang my drums to a rock steady beat

I really am the shocking Devil in Red

I take my pleasure in another mans bed


Most girls seem attracted to me

Blowing my trumpet "Do you disagree?"

Or am I just getting on your nerves

Send me a picture of her pop bottle curves


Okay okay I'm only winding you up

Just sipping Vodka from the devils cup

Got my own problems and don't need more

Enjoy your date at the candy store


I go both ways on a one way street

I bang my drums to a rock steady beat

I really am the shocking Devil in Red

I take my pleasure in another mans bed


Yeah banging drums to a hard rock beat

The wrong way up on a dead end street

Shocking the devil while banging in bed

I take my pleasure from another guys head


Yeah banging drums and I like to cheat

While driving hard up a one way street

The devil wears Prada or so they say

I wear nothing at least once a day


I go both ways on a one way street

I bang my drums to a rock steady beat

I really am the shocking Devil in Red

I take my pleasure in another mans bed




No comments:

Post a Comment