Thursday, 3 September 2026

Not Coming Back

I'm just a little disappointed by the way you feel

You say its nothing and no big deal

But I disagree and need to react

As to why your leaving and not coming back


Yes we tended to ignore those carefree times

When we were guilty of cheating crimes

Those agree to disagree moments and crocodile tears

Those jealous tantrums over many years


I thought we were honest and would never lie

But now it seems your saying goodbye

Acting as if its natural, Not much different to natures call


You could have said if having second thoughts

Of how an open relationship has its faults

By now we could have gotten over it

But now it seems its festered bit by bit


"Please don't go" stay and sort this out

It used to be swings and roundabouts

We decided together and set limits

To stay together forever as free spirits 


Emotions run high some of the time

But you gotta know when to draw the line

Love is one thing and surely defined

By our hearts and never our mixed up minds


So don't leave me baby, go out and return

I promise you my lesson is learned

One thing for sure that would tare me apart

Is you leaving me and breaking my heart


You could have said if having second thoughts

Of how an open relationship has its faults

By now we could have gotten over it

But now it seems its festered bit by bit


I'm just a little disappointed by the way you feel

You say its nothing and no big deal

But I disagree and need to react

As to why your leaving and not coming back


Not coming back no no not coming back

It don't sit right and that's a fact

Don't leave me honey "Stay with me"

I love you babe "Don't wanna be free


No comments:

Post a Comment