Saturday, 12 September 2026

Punting

 Punting down the river yeah down the river Thames

I aint got no boat though as have different aims

Aiming to find me some cockney jellied eels

Catching em with the Ealing Club, I'll tell you how that feels


Westminster Pier with me uncle Chad

He aint no fisherman but he is quite the lad

He punches people up the throat while popping lots of pills

And he likes to play some bridge while eating jellied eels


I say I say I say what's that in your sky rocket

Oh that's just me Rod "I keep it in my pocket"

Gosh it looks enormous " Must be a bloomin pain"

It can be handy though when Eeling in the rain 


Pie n mash pie n mash earn and spend a little cash

Buy some rizla roll your own

One handed trick while on the phone


Punting down the River Trent

North of Watford far from Kent

We poach some Salmon and local trout

While having a beer and Rolling snout


I say I say I say what's that in your sky rocket

Oh that's just me Rod "I keep it in my pocket"

Gosh it looks enormous " Must be a blooming pain"

It can be handy though when Eeling in the rain 


I say I say I say what's your bleeding game?

What's that hanging from your belt? Is it what's his name?

Its just me rod " I tend to wear it all the time"

I use it while I'm Punting Along the Ealing Line


Punting down the river yeah down the river Thames

I aint got no boat though as have different aims

Aiming to find me some cockney jellied eels

Catching em with the Ealing Club, I'll tell you how that feels


So what ya doing later? Are you out with Maive

Down at the coach and horses or staying in your cave

We aint decided yet as depends on how we feel

After a day out punting and catching Jellied Eels




No comments:

Post a Comment