Hello, I know we just met yesterday
Sorry what is your name" I just meant to say
We were part of a crowd and I should have asked
But spent all night making others laugh
But if I had taken a little more time
I would maybe have given some kinda sign
Can I be forward and make a suggestion
“Can we meet up soon, or is that out of the question?”
I think maybe you’re a little shy
But you brushed by me and caught my eye
I can’t stop still thinking of you
Your beautiful smile and those eyes so blue.
Maybe a date at the bowling arcade
We could maybe enjoy a nice lemonade
Or you might prefer to go to the flicks
Where we can feast on sweet pick’ n ‘mix
I think maybe you’re a little shy
But you brushed by me and caught my eye
I can’t stop still thinking of you
Your beautiful smile and those eyes so blue.
We’ve only just met but I’m sure glad that we did
“Please don’t think me to forward, heaven forbid!”
I’m burning up with sweet desire
Meeting you set my heart on fire
If your not busy and at a loose end
Would you walk with me up the wild West End
We could take in a show then I’ll take you home
Know your safe wherever we roam
I think maybe you’re a little shy
But you brushed by me and caught my eye
I can’t stop still thinking of you
Your beautiful smile and those eyes so blue.
You don’t have to worry, if you’re a little unsure
I'm a nice guy "my intentions are real pure"
I’ll treat you with kindness and the upmost care
While enjoying the date with laughter to spare
I think maybe you’re a little shy
But you brushed by me and caught my eye
I can’t stop still thinking of you
Your beautiful smile and those eyes so blue.
Hello, I know we just met yesterday
I know you now and I love your name"
We were part of a crowd and its not polite
Glad of our date and being with you tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment