Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Keep it Sincere

 I don't need WIFI to say hello to you

I live in your heart stuck together like glue

The internet wont tell you what I need to say

No need to follow as with you every day


Grinder date sites don't do it for me

I would rather meet up for a drink and see

If the magic happens surely that is the key

Connecting with your personality


Lets down tools and turn off the phones

See what its like, just us all alone

Saying the things only we need to hear

A whisper a kiss keeping it sincere


Give me the latter days any old time

Listen  to Donnie and rock island line

Taking a girl out, enjoy a  nice meal

Protecting her shoulders from the evening chill


Speed dating is dated and out of the question

Spending  occasions in the wrong direction

Strangers cant get to know you that quick

Unless they have magic and a special trick


Lets down tools and turn off the phones

See what its like, just us all alone

Saying the things only we need to hear

A whisper a kiss keeping it sincere


We would go out to a pub or bar

Take a taxi and ditch the car

People would meet and dance all night

And if you were lucky avoided a fight


So much more special than pressing your thumb

On an I pad or phone seems a little bit dumb

The atmosphere a terrific night

Looking after your date, Kissing under Moon light


Lets down tools and turn off the phones

See what its like, just us all alone

Saying the things only we need to hear

A whisper a kiss keeping it sincere


Yeah honey lets down tools

Just us two alone

Enjoy a Hug and kiss

And turn off that phone


Turn off the phone yeah turn it off

Your kisses so sweet your skin so soft

La la la la la la la la just you and I all alone

In a loving embrace yeah all alone

Humm babababababa hummmm babababababa hmmmmm yeah yeah yeah...







No comments:

Post a Comment