Pass me that pen " I wanna write her again"
To tell her I love her and missing my friend
I'll try to explain how I hurt from the pain
I feel like a loser who's going insane
We had so many years, found laughter and tears
Why did you leave, be the cause of my grief
Can we sit down, grab lunch in town
It would be good just to have you around
Are You busy? Are You well? please release me from hell
Have you anything to say? just write back and tell
Your still in my thoughts my special best friend
I will cherish my memory of you till the end
I don't belong to a circle of real friends now
Keeping myself to myself but hate it somehow
I really miss your smile and your funny ways
I'm only guessing but do you miss those days
So many times lately I miss you so much
Days without your soft tender touch
Looking into your eyes and seeing loves bright light
Those cosey winters and warm summer nights
So will you ring me or write or email my friend
Just to let me know " This wont be the end"
A message of hope would do the world of good
I'll cross my fingers. pray and touch wood
Are You busy? Are You well? please release me from hell
Have you anything to say? just write back and tell
Your still in my thoughts my special best friend
I will cherish my memory of you till the end
So many times lately I miss you so much
Days without your soft tender touch
Looking into your eyes and seeing loves bright light
Those cosey winters and warm summer nights
This pens starting to run a little dry
The black ink turned blue just like your eyes
This ball point wont last no more than 4 words
I don't have another " It seems so absurd"
Say hello to your Ma, "she is a friend"
My pen has now come "to a sad bitter end".....
No comments:
Post a Comment