Where did you go ,? where are you bound?
You left me so silently never made a sound
I don’t know where you came from , I didn’t ask your name
Both strangers in town but both felt the same
I don’t know why I ordered that first drink
It didn't make me even or make me think
I only wanted to get someone off my mind
The girl I loved turned out the cheating kind
Then from across the bar you caught my eye
You sipped your drink and time slipped by
We sat chatting swopping sad stories
Hoping that the drink would erase past glories
We headed for the road to end our woes
Never thinking about future tomorrows
Our JD glided down so smoothly, The sweet taste took the bitter away
But our hearts were beating in rhythm and in that moment went astray
The sun is now creeping through the motel room
"Not sure what to think" Should be leaving soon
I wish I knew where you came from but didn't even ask your name
We were two strangers meeting by chance, I wonder if you felt the same
I found the note on the pillow you left for me
Reading your words as you left early
I feel so guilty but totally free
“One day maybe if we ever meet up again"
We'll be more than drinking buddies and benefit friends “
I don’t know why I ordered that first drink
It didn't make me even or make me think
Where did you go ,? where are you bound?
You left me so silently never made a sound
Ba boom babababa baba bound
Boom bababababa boom ba bound you left me sleeping never made a sound
No comments:
Post a Comment