What do I do now? , where do I go?
How do I find my hearts youth and new glow
Time just eroded the years that I’ve spent
Loving someone I’d truly live to regret
As I now watch the sun set beyond the sea
I can feel the warmth and the light fade in me
Where do I belong or supposed to be?
Is my life behind or in front of me?
Begging the question as I need to know
The tide has turned and ebb becomes flow
Waves now lap against the edge of my shore
Rising and foaming as if needing more
What do I do now? , where do I go?
How do I find my hearts youth and new glow
Time just eroded the years that I’ve spent
Loving someone I’d truly live to regret
The sun’s orange glow colors the sky
But all too soon it fades to goodbye
Will its warmth return tomorrow
Will I cry tears of happiness or sorrow
A flock of birds flying close to the wing
Oh how I wish to I could join them and sing
Am I destined to rise from the life I’ve outgrown
Or drown in the deepest ocean cold and alone
What do I do now? , where do I go?
How do I find my hearts youth and new glow
Time just eroded the years that I’ve spent
Loving someone I’d truly live to regret
I’m still alive and have a life. and have to find myself
If I’m to survive and recapture full health
But where to start looking? I’ve got no idea
Just sitting contemplating won’t relieve all my fear
The pain in my heart will soon be on the mend
Time will start again and I wont pretend
I'll stand up tall and face the new day
As the new sun rises, keeping darkness away
What do I do now? , where do I go?
How do I find my hearts youth and new glow
Time just eroded the years that I’ve spent
Loving someone I’d truly live to regret
So don’t be like me sitting alone on the beach
Watching the sunset just out of reach
Look in the mirror and start loving yourself
For it’s only then that the truth shows itself .
No comments:
Post a Comment