Monday 7 October 2024

The Dealer



The DEALER






Dealer deal me a winning Hand






I'm tired of bluffing and cant understand





How strangers can read the lines on my brow




Catch me out anytime anyhow






Bluffing is becoming a waste of my time










Sat here all night and not won a Dime








Losing my nerve on every turn of a card










The river runs dry  and The flop remains hard.






The jack is laughing  The Joker is wild





I'm getting played like an innocent child.






Cut the deck Shuffle again





Up the anti and Raise me by Ten.


 





Ill see you and call You son of a B







I'm all in and lost at sea








A full house you cry as I reach for my Gun








I aint no fool and the Devil just won.







Dealer Deal me a Winners Hand








Deliver my Ticket to the promised land.








Bluffing is becoming a waste of my time








and cheating at cards is my only crime.






Twist Stick sell me the Ace





The one up your sleeve! Not the one on your face






I recognize the tattoo Your a wanted Man






Ill count the bounty as you head for the can.






Four Jacks Four Queens 5 aces and Kings





It aint over till the fat lady sings





I've got a full chamber and don't play for fun






So eat my lead you son of a Gun





I wont waste a bullet no I wont waste ONE





Four Jacks Four Queens 5 Aces and Kings





Its over now Let the Bar Boys Sing   Four Jacks Four Queens 5 Aces and Kings

repeat and fade























No comments:

Post a Comment