Sunday 21 July 2024

Quantum Leap

Quantum Leap




Do you know what its like?





to ride a  brit motorbike


Do you know how it feels? to drive 2nd hand wheels




Have you ever saved for something new?




Are you still just dreaming? then join the queue!




Come Quantum Leaping with Me 


Come Quantum Leaping with Me and Listen to Bolan in 73 Yeah Come Quantum Leaping with me




Seize the chance to Build a Cadillac, Ride the Highway with the Man in Black



Take the Orange Blossom Special with Johnny Cash




Come Quantum Leaping at the Boston Tea Bash


Change the world Go backward in time Before Parking cars were not considered a crime



Come Quantum Leaping with me Yeah Come Quantum Leaping with me.


Did you ever have to bunk the train


Wear no coat and get caught in the rain



Did you ever steal cuz you were so broke


And your now paying tax on a can of coke



Come quantum leaping with me Yeah Come Quantum leaping with Me



Come Quantum leaping with me



To The Civil war  1863


The north v the south


Honey Hush my mouth come Quantum leaping with me hehe Come Quantum leaping with me




Did you ever back a horse that died in the straight


Did you ever dance and boogie with your best mate Yeah


Then Come Quantum leaping with Me




Lets visit Bob to get our Fix





and get Stuck inside a Mobile on Route 66




We can pitch our tent in the garden of Kent Come Quantum leaping with me Yeah







Do  you wanna  sing the Blues in automatic shoes then Come quantum leaping with Me Yeah Come quantum leaping with me. Yeah Come Quantum leaping with me.



                                           























No comments:

Post a Comment