Wednesday 15 February 2023

Shoulda Wudda Coulda


 As sure as Tick follows Tok I was born to rock.

As sure as Night follows day. I was born to play;

Missed my vocation Singing to the Nation. Should have been a Real Rocking Celebration.

But oh no I didn't do the show, Much too Busy to play that Rock n Roll.

Maybe I  didn't catch the eye of people passing by and. Shoulda  wudda  Coulda been a Rock n Roll Queen.You know whatta mean A real Mean Machine But it was just a Dream -

That didn't come True  In front of the Mirror with Bolans Boogaloo

I was sounding good  practicing alone. Busting my moves with a beat up microphone

Created a band with some old friends, doing covers from way back when, Yeah we were sounding good or at least seemed good to me.

As sure as Chuck wore a Beret I  drove down to the levy in a rusty Car shoulda coulda been a Chevy

I missed the Greyhound Bus going off track. Made the wrong move and never going back.

Shoulda Woulda Coulda been a Rock n Roll Star Instead of a Dreamer propping up the Bar.

Spent all night playing the Blues Catching up with more bad news when( I SHOULDA  WUDDA COULDA ) x4

Repeat 1st four lines and fade

No comments:

Post a Comment