Thursday, 27 June 2019

Motorcycle And Sidecar Blues G MAJOR 123BPM Modern Country Rock

Come watch me ride Sitting astride, the Beezer rocket 3.
Times are changing re-arranging, no trips to the sea.
Remember the days of candy stick rock.
B sides playing on the Juke Box


Satin jackets gold midi frocks,
To hell with the angels, to Brighton with the mods 
Kick starts were dangerous wait for the roar.
Ape hangers, T. bars, twin cylinder Bore

Eddy Cochran singing  summer time blues
Watching you dance in high heeled shoes.
I Just love  nostalgia and  motorcycle sidecar blues
I Just love  nostalgia and  motorcycle sidecar blues

My hearts gone cold, the Beezers been sold 
Maybe I am getting to old
Radio two is playing brand new key 
Johnny Walker till 5 for me

Why is the TV getting on my nerves
I wanna watch your pop bottle curves
I wanna run my fingers thru your hair
Lets take a ride down to the fair

Loons Flares stack Heeled Shoes
Motor Cycle and Sidecar blues.
Cant Imagine not being with you
I love nostalgia and Motorcycle side car blues 


Pushed to the limit I made a choice
Leather suits or a gold Rolls Royce.
Saturday flicks and penny chews
Hoppalong Cassidy, blue suede shoes.

Teddy boy got a bootlace
Motorcycle gotta sidecar race

Tiger cubs and metallica toys
The open road and ton up boys 
Down  that Whiskey and smoke that grass,
Battery powers now a pain in the ass,
 
Sidecar nightmare satan's cell.
Motor cycle gone to hell 
Time is tight now nothing to lose
I love nostalgia and side car blues 

No amount of money can erode the abuse
Motor cycle and sidecar blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment